2015 Executive Board - NEED NOMINATIONS!!
We are one month away from the elections for the 2015 Executive board and we have very few nominations for the Board. If we do not have a Board then we do not have a league. So please
lets start getting some nominations in to run the league. If you would like to
nominate yourself or someone else for an Executive Board position please send an email to Dave Madison or tell a current MVDO board member. The election will be January 24
at the annual MVDO open. The new Board will take office on Feb. 1.
- President - Darryl Marler, Kerry Chapman
- Vice President - Jim Herget
- Treasurer -
- Secretary -
- Sgt. At Arms -
- 'A' Rep - Dale Hughes
- 'B' Rep - Walt Keunzle
- 'C' Rep -
MVDO Changes to vote on
During the MVDO Executive Board election there will also be two items on the ballot to be decided on by the members:
- 1. All first place team members will receive a $10 gift card from the St. Louis Dart Shop instead of a first place plaque. Players that win City Championships in team, doubles or cricket would have the option of receiving a $10 gift card to the St. Louis Dart Shop instead of a plaque if they choose.
- 2. Currently players must play 8 doubles or singles games to qualify for playoffs. The proposal is to change it to 25% of the singles or doubles games in order to be eligible for playoffs.
MVDO Fall 2014 City Playoff Results
Congratulations to all the winners - plaques will be handed out Dec. 20 at Hotshots-South County. Thank you.
Open Team Championship
One Eyed Willies (Darryl Marler) - Open Team Champion
Barney's (Derik Campbell) - Open 'B' Team Champion
Open Doubles Championship
Hotshots #6 (Mike Love) - Open Doubles Champion
Hotshots #6 (Chris Mogg) - 'B' Doubles Champion
Open Cricket Championship
Hotshots #9 (Jerry Dickey) - Open Cricket Champions
Fall 2014 Awards Presentation, Captains meeting and Christmas Blind draw - Sat. Dec. 20, 8 PM at Hotshots-So.County
The awards for the Fall 2014 dart season will be handed out on Saturday Dec. 20 at Hotshots - So. County at 8 pm. The MVDO would also like to hold a short meeting with all the captains
or any other MVDO members that can make it. We encourage as many members as possible to come out and join the meeting. This will all be followed by a High-Low (based on MVDO ratings) Double Elimination
Blind Draw dart tournament. 501/Crk/301 $5 entry and the MVDO will match the pot.
MVDO Spring 2015 Registration Information
You can register for the Spring 2015 season which begins the week of Jan. 5 in one of the following ways:
- Saturday Dec. 13 - 1:00 PM-6:00 PM at Hotshots-South County. The MVDO Board will be accepting registration forms during the MVDO Fall
City playoffs at Hotshots #5. You can drop off or pick up a registration form that day and give to a Board member. Please have your teams dues
- Download the registration form below and drop it off along with your dues/admin fee at the St. Louis Dart Shop -
11624 Gravois, St. Louis, MO 63127 (new location 3 blocks east of old location). The deadline for dropping off at the dart shop is Saturday Dec. 27. If you leave dues/admin fee
with the Dart Shop make sure you receive a receipt.
- Download the registration form below and mail it to the MVDO address on the form. Make sure you include a check or money order
for your teams dues or admin fee. The deadline for mail-ins is Monday Dec. 29.
- Email Dave Madison with all the required information - bar name, captain name, address and phone number
and all the players on the team, desired night of play and desired skill level. If you register through email you must mail in your teams
dues or singles league admin fee to the MVDO right away, drop your dues off at the St. Louis Dart Shop (and let us know you did that) or give them to an MVDO board member ASAP. The deadline for email-ins is Monday Dec. 29.
Download Registration Form here.
New Feature for captains - add your team achievements!
For those captains that take advantage of adding your own match results from the Member login, you will now also be able to enter your team's achievements - 180's, 171's, 9 counts,
low and high tons, 6 dart 301 games, etc. - for your team. Download instructions here. IMPORTANT - Achievements must be entered before you enter and save your scores (for
now we will change this eventually).
MVDO Facebook page - like us now!
Be sure to friend or like us on Facebook - the page is the Mississippi Valley Darting Organization.
Also look for other dart organizations/groups on Facebook:
- St. Charles Dart League
- Blueberry Hill Dart League
- St. Louis Area Dart Throwers
- Darts From Around the World (E-Dubb's page)