2014 Spring City Playoff Schedule
Download 2014 Spring City Playoff Schedule here.
Attention Tues teams - because of three "B" Divisions, your city playoffs will start at 6 pm for the B125 and B157 divisions, please make note of that.
MVDO Summer 2014 Registration Information
You can register your team for the Summer 2014 season in one of the following ways:
- Saturday May 3 - 1:00 PM-6:00 PM at Bommars. The MVDO Board will be accepting registration forms during the MVDO Spring
City playoffs at Bommars. You can drop off or pick up a registration form that day and give to a Board member. Please have your teams dues
- Download the registration form below and drop it off along with your dues/admin fee at the St. Louis Dart Shop -
11624 Gravois, St. Louis, MO 63127 (new location 3 blocks east of old location). The deadline for dropping off at the dart shop is Saturday May 3. If you leave dues/admin fee
with the Dart Shop make sure you receive a receipt.
- Download the registration form below and mail it to the MVDO address on the form. Make sure you include a check or money order
for your teams dues or admin fee. The deadline for mail-ins is Monday May 5.
- Email Dave Madison with all the required information - bar name, captain name, address and phone number
and all the players on the team, desired night of play and desired skill level. If you register through email you must mail in your teams
dues to the MVDO right away, drop your dues off at the St. Louis Dart Shop (and let us know you did that) or give them to an MVDO board member ASAP. The deadline for email-ins is Monday May 5.
Download Registration Form here.
To register for the "ABCC" Trial league on Wednesday nights, please use this form - Trial League Registration Form.
MVDO testing new league Format for Summer season
The MVDO Board would like to test a new league format for the Summer 2014 season. It will be a normal 4-person league format as usual but the players on the team must
meet a certain rating and the matchups will be predefined. Each team must consist of at least one 'A', one 'B' and two 'C' players. You will be allowed 4 subs as usual in
any combination of 'A', 'B' or 'C' players. But each match of the night you will play one 'A', one 'B' and two 'C' players. The format will be as follows:
- Team game - shooting order - CCBA - 'C' player corks
- Spanish, 501 and Cricket doubles - CA vs. CA and CB vs. CB - 'C' players cork and start all matches
- Singles - C vs. C, C vs. C, B vs. B and A vs. A
We are targeting Wednesday nights but if enough support is there for it to be another night then it can be switched given enough notice. If you are interested in putting in a team or you
are a single player who would like to join a team contact a current MVDO Board member or send an email to Dave Madison.
MVDO Facebook page - like us now!
Be sure to friend or like us on Facebook - the page is the Mississippi Valley Darting Organization.
Also look for other dart organizations/groups on Facebook:
- St. Charles Dart League
- Blueberry Hill Dart League
- St. Louis Area Dart Throwers
- Darts From Around the World (E-Dubb's page)